Iowa Wild Career Fair

IOWA WILD CAREER FAIRS

T05A1776 (1).JPG

The Iowa Wild are hosting two Career Fairs this season, presented by T5 Data Center. You are invited to come to Wells Fargo Arena and meet with companies looking for their next great hire!  Attendees of the job fair will receive one free ticket for the Wild game at 7pm that evening.  Filling out this form confirms your attendance at the event.  To receive your free ticket you must attend the fair.  

Date: Wednesday April 17, 2024

Time: 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Where: Wells Fargo Arena

Admission: FREE

Those who attend the Iowa Wild Career Fair will also receive a FREE TICKET to the Iowa Wild game at 7 p.m. that night! Additional game tickets can be purchased for only $10.

Attending vendors include:T05A8461.JPG

• T5 Data Centers
  • Iowa Wild
  • U.S. Air Force
  • Enterprise Rent-A-Car
  • RJ Lawn & Landscape
  • Adventureland Park
  • Premier Roofing
  • Options Exteriors
  • U.S. Army
  • 2 For U Childcare (Ankeny, West Des Moines)
  • and more!

REGISTER AS A JOB SEEKER

How do I register as a job seeker?

Fill out the form above to register!

Do I need to pay to attend as a job seeker?

Nope! Our Career Fair is completely free to those seeking employment. Not only that, but you will also get a free ticket to the game that night.

How do I register as a vendor?

Connect with our staff at tickets@iowawild.com or call 515-564-8700!

What is the cost to be a vendor?

It depends on which package you choose, tables start at $500. For more information connect with our staff at tickets@iowawild.com or call 515-564-8700!

What are the benefits of being a vendor?

Being a vendor at the Career Fair comes with all kinds of perks! Click here for the full list of benefits.

What is the itinerary for the Career Fair?

• Vendor Load-In: 12:00pm – 2:00pm
  • Event Time: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
  • Pizza Party for Vendors: 4:30pm – 5:00pm
  • Wild Game: 7:00pm

Will there be another opportunity this season to be a vendor or attend as a seeker?

There are two oppotunities this season to attend, October 25th and April 17th.

How do I get my free ticket for the Wild game?

All seekers will receive their physical ticket once they arrive to the job fair!